The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority oversees construction, maintenance, and service of approximately 275 miles of roadway and numerous service facilities.
PCSOC has installed and maintains Building Automation Systems at over 50 facilities in the Tollway Network. The automation system provides control, monitoring and alarming of sensitive operations with enterprise network communications utilizing the Tollway data network. The system is connected directly to the Tollway’s WAN, providing centralized alarm and maintenance capabilities as well as off-site control and monitoring via VPN access.
THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS ARE INTEGRATED INTO THE BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM:
- HVAC Systems: Air Handling Units, Chillers, Boilers
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Carbon Monoxide and Nitrogen Dioxide Monitoring and Alarming
- Computer Room Air Conditioning Units, Chillers, and Leak Detection System Integration
- Photovoltaic System Monitoring and Integration
- Infrared Heating System Integrations
- Gas, Electric and Water Metering and Integration
- Centralized Alarm Transport
- Centralized Maintenance Report
- Off-site VPN Access