Building automation systems are the core of an intelligent building. The temperature control industry and technology evolve at a rapid pace. Our experience and continued education make us an integral part of the construction team to meet the owner’s expectations.
Markets we Serve:
- Data Centers
- High Rise Residential
- High Rise Office
- Sports Facilities
Precision Control Systems of Chicago Inc. provides seamless retrofits and upgrades to existing building automation systems. By working with building personnel, we develop solutions and incorporate the latest technology to improve energy efficiency and facility operation.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to connectivity and putting that connected data to use. With a building automation system at its core, we can access the full potential of IoT devices.
- HVAC Equipment
- Power and Energy Metering
- Access Control, Intrusion Detection, and Video Surveillance
- Lighting Control
- Blind and Window Controls
- Dynamic Glass
- Elevator Controls
- Real-time Location Systems (RTLS)
- Solar Power Systems
- UPS Systems
Whether it is a week-long session at a regional training center or a one-day, on-site session with your system, we can right-size a training program for you. Our team will provide the tools, information, and experience you need to learn and efficiently operate your system.
Schneider Electric I/A Series
TAC I/A Series Building Automation System allows you complete building access, control and monitoring from anywhere in the world. From hospitals to high-rises; buildings of all types and sizes can achieve greater operating efficiencies.
- Open & Interoperable; LonWorks, BACnet, OPC, Modbus Protocols
- Web Powered; Unlimited Thin Client, Java-based browser access
- Complete line of fully programmable, open protocol controllers
- Industry-leading family of intelligent temperature and humidity sensors; S-Link series
- Investment protection migrates existing NETWORK 8000™ and DMS™ Building Automation Systems to web-based platforms
- Integration of many manufacturer's proprietary Building Automation Systems into a web-based platform
Schneider Electric SmartX Controllers
SmartX IP Controllers - MP Series are designed for VAV (variable air volume), fan coil, heat pump, rooftop, and air handling units. They feature scalable and flexible topologies that enable data transmission from connected equipment. This enhances the ability to diagnose and resolve issues faster as well as manage commissioning activities conveniently from mobile devices with the eCommission SmartX IP Controller Mobile App.
Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building Operation
EcoStruxure Building (formerly SmartStruxure) is an open innovation platform of building systems. A collaborative IoT solution that is scalable, secure, and global to create smart and future-ready buildings. It ensures that smart buildings are even more connected, hyper-efficient, truly sustainable, and always simple.
EcoStruxure Building Operation seamlessly facilitates the secure exchange of data from both Schneider Electric and third-party energy, lighting, HVAC, fire safety, security, and workplace management systems while leveraging digitization and big data.
Our IP-enabled software and hardware addresses the entire building ecosystem with easy integration of devices, other building systems, and cloud services. EcoStruxure Building Operation delivers the performance and data-throughput needed for small buildings, as well as, large and complex multi-site enterprises.
- A truly mobile experience; access building data anytime, anywhere on smartphones, tablets or laptops
- Visibility into large campuses and global enterprise in one convenient view
- Time/labor-saving features to increase operational efficiency
Tridium Niagara Framework
The Niagara Framework® is quickly becoming the operating system of the Internet of Things (IoT). From office towers to manufacturing plants, hospitals to hotels, airports to convenience stores, in single buildings or multi-building campuses; Tridium's Niagara Framework® is a global leader in the complex challenges of building integration and enterprise connectivity.
From security to elevators to HVAC to lighting, Niagara enables comprehensive monitoring and management of nearly every aspect of your facilities. Niagara solutions allow you to:
- Preserve existing investments and integrate them with new technologies
- Access and control all your diverse systems through any standard web browser
- Combine information from different systems to support better overall facility management
- Specify interoperable systems and applications from multiple vendors—eliminating vendor lock
- Generate a return on investment, reduce energy costs, increase tenant satisfaction, improve security and gain greater control of your buildings